CellarTracker Main Site
Register for Forum | Login | My Profile | Member List | Search

Updated Barcode Scanner Equipment Recommendations

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> Release Notes >> Updated Barcode Scanner Equipment Recommendations Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Updated Barcode Scanner Equipment Recommendations - 9/4/2020 2:27:55 PM   
dpolivy

With our previously recommended handheld barcode scanners being discontinued, we took the opportunity to review and refresh our recommended equipment for those who want to use CellarTracker barcodes. We've also worked with Barcodes, Inc to provide competitive pricing and a one-stop shop for all of our recommended hardware! You can review the updated recommendations in the help topic here:

https://support.cellartracker.com/article/7-recommended-equipment

To summarize the key changes:

• DYMO LabelWriter printers are still the recommended printers. You can now purchase these, and the appropriate labels, directly from Barcodes, Inc.
  • We are recommending only 2D barcode scanners to provide the broadest compatibility, and help promote a shift towards QR Codes for improved scanning. The new recommended scanner is the AirTrack S2 series, which is available in both a wired and wireless version.

More information -- including links to our dedicated ordering page at Barcodes, Inc -- is available in the help topic. We hope this makes it easier for folks who want to get started with barcoding! Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions.

Dan

< Message edited by dpolivy -- 9/4/2020 2:29:06 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> Release Notes >> Updated Barcode Scanner Equipment Recommendations Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI