CellarTracker Main Site
Register for Forum | Login | My Profile | Member List | Search

Mobile App v1.7.3 is now available!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> Release Notes >> Mobile App v1.7.3 is now available! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Mobile App v1.7.3 is now available! - 11/7/2018 3:16:49 PM   
dpolivy

Yesterday, we released v1.7.3 of the CellarTracker mobile apps for iOS and Android!

For iOS, this update adds Quick Actions to the home screen icon, support for multitasking on iPad, and improved error reporting. To use the Quick Actions, just press and hold on the home screen icon, and a menu will appear with options to Scan a barcode, perform a Label search, or open your cellar.

For Android, this is our first update to the native shell in a long time, and we've optimized it for the latest Android versions. We've also added support for App Shortcuts, which are available by pressing and holding the CellarTracker launcher icon. They behave similarly to Quick Actions on iOS. We've also fixed a few bugs from prior releases, and made sure that Where To Buy works more reliably.

If you have any issues with these updates, please post in our support forum, or send us an email at support@cellartracker.com.

Thanks!
Dan
Post #: 1
RE: Mobile App v1.7.3 is now available! - 11/7/2018 3:20:47 PM   
Eric

I will add that despite the fact that we don't update our "native shell" app very often, we add dozens of feature per year on our servers which automatically work in the already released apps.

Cheers!
-Eric LeVine

http://twitter.com/cellartracker
http://facebook.com/cellartracker

(in reply to dpolivy)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Cellar Talk] >> Release Notes >> Mobile App v1.7.3 is now available! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI